I received this nomination for the Liebster Blogger Award from
This award is for smaller blogs in order for them to gain more publicity and build a network. It is also for bloggers get to know other bloggers and build a network.
She gave me a few questions to answer so here goes :
- Where are you from? I live in Oxford, Mississippi. Home of “Ole Miss” college. And I am one of the few people living in this town that cares little for college football!
- What made you wanting to start blogging? I enjoy writing and sharing experiences, and being a Grandmother has been one of my best experiences yet! After reading some other blogs, I thought, I want to do that! So I did!
- How long have you had your blog? I’ve only been blogging for about 3 months.
- What is favorite topic to blog about? Grand-parenting, of course!
- If you can give one advice to someone who wants to start a blog, what advice would it be? Do Your Research! I can write and post pictures all day, but I am still trying to figure out the technical stuff like Widgets, Plug ins, and Affiliates!
- Which is your favorite social media platform for promoting your blog? Facebook is my best platform to promote my blog. Since I’ve had FB for several years, I link everything to my personal page. I have Pinterest too, but that’s as far as I’ve made it so far.
- If you could choose any sponsor to work with, what company would you choose and why? I really don’t know… I have been trying to find markets that coincide with my niche but am not having much luck…..Anyone have suggestions!!
I will now nominate 4 other blogs to the Liebster Award and you will need to answer the below questions and read the rules below.
- Where are you from?
- What made you wanting to start blogging?
- How did you choose your niche?
- How often do you post?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
- If you have Affiliate markets, how did you find them?
- What ways do you use to try and gain followers?
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to them on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
(Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer the questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
For more information on this award and what to do next click here
Check out the recommended rules
You may browse nice images to display on your site here